Abdullah M. A. Zyarah is a lecture in the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Baghdad. He is specialized in Computer and Digital Systems Design and his research interest includes: reconfigurable computing and biologically inspired architectures. Currently he works within the research group of the NanoComputing Research Laboratory at Rochester Institute of Technology. Mr. Zayarh starts this website after he got his bachelor degree to share his knowledge with engineers and electronics hobbiest around the world. If you would like to share what you have done feel free to post it on the DigitalComputing.net.
- M.Sc. in Digital and Computer Systems from Electrical and Microelectronics Engineering Department, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA, 2015.
- B.Sc. In Electrical Engineering from Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Baghdad, Iraq, 2009.
- 2014 – 2015: Research Assistant at NanoComputing Research Laboratory, Rochester Institute of Technology.
- 2010 – 2012: Lab. Instructor at Electrical Engineering Department, University of Baghdad. I worked in Power Electronics, Electronics and Communications, Micro-controller, and Computer Interface Lab.
- 2011 – 2012: Associated supervisor for undergraduate students, University of Baghdad.
Awards and Honors:
- HCED Prime Minster Scholarship, 2013.
- 2011, 2012, 2012: Acknowledgment books from the Dean of the College of Engineering, University of Baghdad.
- 2012: Certificate of Participation (The sixth scientific sovereignty festival of youth scientific innovations).